Welcome to our 7th Update!
SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!
- Founding Members – We have a GREAT group of 18 Founding Members!! See their photos and info here: https://thrivetherapyspace.com/members/
- Founding Member Prices end October 31st. Reach out to Penny (814-746-4307) if you want to learn more!
- Grand Opening Celebration – Our Grand Opening was a success! We had members, friends, family, strangers and some media in attendance to check out the space, meet each other, and share some food & drink. The Chamber of Commerce (Erie Regional Chamber & Growth Partnership) helped us to have an official Ribbon Cutting! All in all, it was a GREAT evening and we were THRILLED to have 80+ people in the space.
Here is a glimpse of the big event! You can see more here!
- Thank You to our Sponsors – A big THANK YOU to Radius CoWork and PostNet Erie for sponsoring our Grand Opening! We are fortunate to have supporters like you!
- Thank You to our Members – Thanks go to our fantastic members who helped provide desserts, set up and clean up for the Grand Opening.
- LORD Wellness Fair – Thrive attended LORD Corporation’s Wellness Fair on October 15th. We were invited by LORD’s wellness committee, as they want to emphasize mental health in addition to physical health.
- On the Radio – Penny was recently interviewed by WQLN’s Tom Pysz for an upcoming episode for “We Question And Learn.” We’ll include a link to the interview in our next Update!
Here’s what we are working on now:
- GoFundMe – We have created a GoFundMe campaign for Thrive, though we haven’t yet made a big splashy Launch. We are hoping to work with one of the local universities (so students get experience and we get help). Funds will help us make some improvements to the space including furnishing our last office, installing outlets in the Gathering Space and improving our Kitchenette. If you want to learn more or want to share with your friends & family, please do!
- Practicing Therapists Lookup – To make referrals easier, we have created a spreadsheet showing (for each therapist) their preferred client ages, practice areas and insurances accepted. Please use it for referrals, or share it with other therapists you know! The easiest way to find the spreadsheet is from the Our Therapists page: https://thrivetherapyspace.com/our-therapists/ .
- Growing and Shifting – We are still very new and learning so much each day. As we continue to figure out what works best and what makes sense we will be making changes to the website, the space and the way Thrive is run.
- New Members – Our community is still growing! Though we have been approached by speech therapists and others inquiring about joining Thrive, we have decided to keep our focus on mental health therapists. It’s what we know and it’s the focus of our Thrive & Dives, CEUs, etc.
We cannot express enough how much your interest in Thrive (and the wonderful community of therapists we are building) means to us! This is our seventh Thrive update – if you have missed out on the previous updates, find them HERE!
If you have any questions, or would like to get more information about Thrive, please get in touch!
Remember to Heal, Grow, and Thrive!