3910 Caughey Rd Suite 120, Erie, PA 16506
Join Terry Casey, Ph.D, ethics expert, for this training and take away a practical, easy-to-use method for navigating ethical and legal technology issues. He will cover some of these key concerns you may have with your clinical practice in a digital world:
- Distance Therapy/Teletherapy
- Social Media
- Practicing across state lines
- HIPAA compliance in use of technology
- Practice websites
- Cloud-based practice management systems
- On-line therapist listing services
- Consideration for cultural differences and diversity with treatment planning
You will leave the training equipped with a practical decision-making method you can begin using immediately for some of these difficult ethical and legal decisions, as well as key information and up-to-date resources.
Sign up today and spend just one day enhancing your knowledge of the ethical and legal issues affecting your practice and developing a deeper understanding of the utilization of technology in clinical practice.