Thrive is a co-working space for mental health professionals.
Thrive is a co-working space for mental health professionals. We have 5 therapy offices, a group room, a client waiting room, a file/printing/mail room and the Gathering Space (our community room). Thrive is a place for connection and support, a place where therapists can thrive.
Therapists can see clients in one of the therapy offices a couple hours a week up to 20+ hours a week, allowing them to have a flexible private practice without the hassle of setting up their own, and without the isolation therapists often feel.
At the center of the co-working space is our Gathering Space – a great environment where therapists can work on their therapy notes, consult with and learn from each other, create moments of support and connection.
Why we do what we do!
Our mission is to:
– Create a supportive and nurturing environment in which local therapists can heal, grow, and thrive
– Enrich the mental health of the Erie community
– Have fun together
– Facilitate therapists’ entry into private practice
– Promote and support professional growth
– Promote and support self care and healthy boundaries
– Collaborate in solving local problems
– Be respected by the individuals, companies and organizations in our region
What we aspire to each day!
– supportive and positive
– safe and non judgmental
– emotionally healthy
We strive to:
– learn from each other
– act with respect, integrity, and honesty
– create moments of connection, fun, and collaboration
– heal, grow, and thrive
We were on the radio! Listen to Penny’s Interview with WQLN’s We Question & Learn. Press play below!