We are thrilled to be able to say that we are getting into a good rhythm at Thrive!
- We’re Up to 21 Members! – Thank you to each and every one of you! We have so many great members who are continuing to get to know each other, collaborate, learn and transform Thrive into a welcoming community.
- Now With 5 Therapy Rooms! – All of our therapy rooms are now furnished and hosting therapists. It was fun to get the 4th and 5th rooms ready (thanks in large part to our recent members who brought along their office furniture). A super exciting new development: at times on Tuesdays, all 5 rooms are in use at once!! Woo hoo!!
- Calendar of Events – Some of our events like the Share, Support, Consult have been a great addition to our community. The Bagel Breakfast (Members Monthly Hangout Time) was a lot of fun this month too! See the picture below!
- Penny’s Blog – Penny has put into words why she started Thrive. Read “Why Did I Start a CoWorking Space for Therapists?” and learn a little more about who we are and what we do!
- Online Application – Our website now has an online application where therapists interested in joining Thrive can apply. We have had two applications come in and one new member because of it! We have also finalized an official application and on-boarding process for New Members.
Here’s what we are working on now:
- Dive & Thrive Events – We are continuing to work on a calendar of Dive & Thrive events (like Lunch & Learns) for our members and the whole Erie therapist community. If you have any suggestions or would like to be one of our Dive & Thrive speakers, please get in touch with Penny.
- CEU Events – Although we selected and offered several CEUs in November & December, we did not gain much interest. We are now working on a new line up of these great training events and will hopefully gain more interest in the new year. As with the Dive & Thrive events, if you have any suggestions or interest about a particular topic of CEU please let Penny know!
- Setting a Routine – As we continue to grow and learn we are trying to create procedures and routines to help streamline everything we do. From creating an application for new members to setting goals for ourselves and for Thrive!
We cannot express enough how much your interest in Thrive (and the wonderful community of therapists we are building) means to us! This is our eighth Thrive update – if you have missed out on the previous updates, find them HERE!
If you have any questions, or would like to get more information about Thrive, please get in touch!
Remember to Heal, Grow, and Thrive!